CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
Sonny Livesay began his career in the title insurance industry in 1998 as an Escrow Officer and Branch Manager for a large independent title agent in Houston, Texas, and has since amassed more than 20 years of progressive experience in the title insurance industry. Mr. Livesay is a 1992 graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University, where he earned a BBA in Finance. He has extensive experience with high volume title and closing operations, vendor management operations, traditional title company management, and multi-state operations, and earned his TLTA CAEP Certification in 2016.
Scott Luna serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Integrity Title Company. He has developed a highly effective staff to review and expedite the maximum number of closings within very specific timelines and CFPB/governmental guidelines. Scott is a highly experienced attorney, licensed in Texas, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Missouri, Minnesota and Nebraska. With 27 years' experience, in both law practice and title agency affiliations, Scott Luna is recognized as a prominent authority on state and federal law and regulations affecting title insurance and mortgage lending.
In addition, Scott is past President of OLTA and remains active in Oklahoma with interests in Oklahoma abstract companies. Scott is a partner-attorney in the law firm of Robertson, Anschutz & Vetter's "RAV". Scott is a proud 1988 graduate of Texas A & M University and University of Tulsa Law School, Juris Doctor, 1991.
Luke Strawn is the CFO of Integrity Title and the CEO of Oklahoma Abstract Partners of Tulsa, Oklahoma, which operates FirsTitle, Excel Title and Smith Brothers Abstract. Luke and his wife of 20 years, Paige are involved in other small businesses and real estate holdings.
Under Luke’s leadership OAP has grown from a Tulsa based operation to a regional operation, which is now in 13 counties in Oklahoma. He was also named one of Oklahoma’s Most Admired CEO’s of 2016. Prior to being the CEO of OAP, Luke served as President of McGraw Realtors. Before joining McGraw, Luke was Vice President and Sales Manager of The Lending Partners, LLC and Home Team Mortgage both located in Dallas, TX.
Luke currently serves as board member of the Down Syndrome Association of Tulsa and is involved with Bixby Education Endowment Foundation and Lead Learn Live. His undergraduate degree is from the University of North Texas and he is currently working on his MBA.
Luke and Paige have four children: Turner (14), Shelby (12), Mack (8), and Bodie (7).
Brian Trettel has over 23 years of experience in the title/ mortgage industry starting right out from college working for Continental Mortgage. From there, he had worked at large mortgage companies such as Chase Manhattan and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. He made the move from the mortgage side to the title side, going to work for First American Title- Lenders Advantage in Pittsburgh in 2000 before being transferred to Lewsiville, TX in 2002. He focused on strategic business alliances with large lenders/ vendor management companies and builders. He has been in his role as Business Development Sales with Integrity Title Records for the last 11 years. He lives in Castlerock, CO and enjoys hiking, fly-fishing and camping with his wife and son.
Kate Nickerson is experienced in business administration with a Bachelor of Science from the University of North Texas. Kate is in charge of all contracts while being the Executive Assistant to Scott Luna and Brian Trettel.
• Largest coverage area for agents in TX and NM.
• Title plant cover all major metropolitan markets.
• Affordable Title plants far exceed State guidelines- Many of county databases back to sovereignty with complete
• Over 1,300 title plant counties licensed in TX and 50 in NM.
• Geographically indexed plants along with starter references.
• Has underwriter approval from all major underwriters in the state.
looking at getting licensed in Texas?
call now for information on new agency package...
• Title evidence and examinations services available in 90 title plant counties across TX and NM.
• Delivery times currently 2-3 days on residential properties and 4-8 days on commercial.
• Integrity Title Company approved with all major underwriters.
• Delivery of product through XML interface with embedded documents within commitment.*
• Evidence contains all relevant documents.
• Flat fee pricing and lower premium splits saves agent money.
• Product is insured through P-24 arrangement.
• In 10 Oklahoma Counties
• State of the Art Digital Abstract Plants
• Fast & Easy Electronic Delivery
• Insured product covering the research and determination of Schedule B items.
• Delivery of product within 24 hours.
• Affordably priced evidence to help keep examiners productive.
• One Owner Searches
• 30 Year Reports
• All Counties in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico
interested in becoming a closing office for HE loans and other opportunities?
Physical: 9800 Northwest Frwy., Suite 400
Houston, Texas 77092
Phone: (713) 683-0314 or (713) 683-0491
Fax: (713) 683-0493
We love hearing from our customers.